An exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Executive to become part of our amazing team has now become available. The ideal candidate will be able to start immediately and preferably have a background in Personal Injury & Litigation Law. This is a permanent role in our expanding Letterkenny office.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent people skills, phone skills and organisational skills.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Previous experience working in a busy office is essential.
- Knowledge of the personal injury processes (PIAB).
- Willingness to learn and perform to a high standard.
- 2+ years previous experience in a medium sized busy firm.
You will be able to show us that you’re hard working, enthusiastic and motivated. You can clearly demonstrate your passion and approach for getting the best from those around you. Alongside outstanding communication and time management skills, you have great attention to detail.
If you can demonstrate you’re the right person for the role, with the right mix of experience, skills, and ability – and if you’re ready to take on a new challenge and help us continually improve what we do and how we do it then send your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th of March 2018.