If your company needs licences to run, our team of experienced licencing solicitors can offer ongoing support to make sure you’re always operating legally.
From selling alcohol to late night openings, our bespoke licensing service is designed to meet the individual needs of your business.
Fully up to date with the Irish licencing laws, we’ll help you avoid any potentially serious legal consequences of not having the correct licence. In addition, if you have breached a licence, our experienced team can defend your case.
We can help you across a range of licencing requirements, including:
- New premises licencing applications
- Extending and amending existing premises licences
- Licences for pubs, clubs, restaurants and hotels such as:
- Transfer of intoxicating liquor licence
- Late night opening
- Public dance
- Revival of licences
- Extension of licenced areas
- Temporary event licences
- Licencing breach cases and appeals
Let us do the hard work for you so you can get on with running your business. Get in touch with our friendly and experienced licencing team today, and we’ll get back to you within 3 hours or less.