Our solicitor panel is now open for applications, so if you are an experienced solicitor or lawyer, send in your C.V to be considered for future opportunities.
We help you to be your best through support, communication and continuous development programmes; empowering you to reach your potential and achieve your career goals.
This role offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Related Bonus
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to multitask and meet the demands of a busy department
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills
You will be able to show us that you’re hard working, enthusiastic and motivated. Alongside outstanding communication and time management skills, you have great attention to detail.
To apply – send us:
- Your C.V. – tell us about yourself, a little background and some of your key accomplishments, the things you’re most proud of
- Covering letter – tell us what sets you apart, how you would like to shape this opportunity and why we would collectively make a great team
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload via the application section on this page.
Interviews will be conducted throughout the year.
Gibson & Associates Solicitors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.