Exciting news…Gibson & Associates Solicitors are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted in 6 categories for the final of the Irish Law Awards 2019.
- Excellence & Innovation in Client Services Connacht/Ulster
- Connacht/Ulster Law Firm of the Year
- Legal Executive of the Year – Sharon Shaw
- Connacht/Ulster Litigation Law Firm/Lawyer of the Year
- Pro Bono/Community Law Firm/Lawyer of the Year – Colin Morris
- Connacht/Ulster Property Law Firm/Team/Lawyer of the Year
This is the third year that the firm has reached the finals after being nominated for Ulster Law Firm of the Year Award 2014, and Excellence in Marketing & Communications 2018.
This is the eight year for the awards, and there are over 100 legal practices from around Ireland participating in this year’s awards. The awards aim to identify, honour, and publicise outstanding achievements, while also recognising those who have dedicated their lives to serving in the legal profession. This annual event is designed to recognise excellence in the legal profession of Ireland, commending the achievements of lawyers. Similar events have been hosted across Europe for many years, and this prestigious ceremony allows Irish legal professionals to be recognised alongside their international peers. This year has 39 categories.
Ivan Yates will host the event to be held in the Clayton Burlington Hotel on Friday the 14th of June. The full list of finalists can be viewed at http://irishlawawards.ie/