Situations that we can help with…
Your spouse, partner or family member is An Irish (or Northern Ireland) Citizen
- If you are a non-EU citizen we can help you stay in Ireland with your spouse or civil partner.
- We can help you stay in Ireland with your child, an Irish national, including renewing permission.
- De facto partnership: Stay in Ireland with your long term, de facto partner.
Your spouse, partner or family member is A EU/EA Citizen (Non-Irish)
- EU treaty rights: EU treaties include rights for families with non-EU/EEA & non-Swiss nationals to travel and live together in an EU country.
Your spouse, partner or family member is non-Irish, non-Swiss & non-EU/EEA citizen
- Non-EEA family reunification policy: We can help you apply for a visa to allow you to stay in Ireland with a member of your family who is a non-EU/EEA & non-Swiss national.
- Refugee family reunification: Stay in Ireland with a member of your family who is a recognised refugee.
You are a Non-EEA Family Member of a UK national who lives in Ireland
Stamp 4D permission for a Non-EEA family member or dependent of a British National to reside in Ireland. Open to your
- Civil Partner
- De facto Partner
- Either partner’s dependent children
- Dependent parents of either partner of the British National living in Ireland.
We Are Waiting to Hear From You
For help with any immigration matters, contact us by phone on +353 (0)1 872 3143 today, or complete our online enquiry form and let us know a convenient time to call you back.
For more information on Irish immigration law, take a look at our blog: