Gibson & Associates Solicitors have one of the fastest growing Immigration Service departments in Ireland. We have, three offices with a view to further expansion, providing our team career growth opportunities. We advise national and international clients on private and commercial immigration matters.
We are seeking to hire a full time, permanent Immigration Consultant to join our Immigration Department.
Immigration services range for Individual Visas, Citizen application, Entrepreneur schemes and Investor Visas.
Our work environment is client centric, and we connect with clients by providing outstanding communication and service, from initial client contact to the end outcome.
Your role will be challenging, interesting and fulfilling; you’ll work alongside outstanding colleagues on substantive projects that include both international and local matters, and benefit from a culture receptive to new ideas and innovation. We’re one of the fasted growing private client firms in Ireland, and we invite you to join our success story.
- Working as part of a team in delivering immigration support and advice.
- Working directly with clients and supporting our client relationships with opportunities to develop your experience and skill set.
- Take full responsibility for running and managing your own immigration cases from start to finish.
- Taking clients instructions, preparing and reviewing application forms.
- Business strategy development in respect of immigration policies.
- Assisting in the continued training and development of team members.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in an Immigration Services Dept.
- Excellent knowledge of Irish Immigration Law.
- Strong communication skills, and a good attention to detail.
- You have ambition to progress in a commercial environment.
- Must be able to work efficiently to deadlines.
We’ll help you be your best by giving you opportunities to accelerate your growth. We’ll support you through training, support, communication at each stage of your career development. You will be empowered to reach your potential and achieve your career goals. You’ll be provided with platforms to help build your network, as well as fulfilling amazing possibilities to contribute to society through our CSR initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. International applications welcome.