Gibson & Associates Solicitors is seeking to hire a full time, permanent Legal Secretary to join our Property & Probate Department, based in Raheny, Dublin.
Our environment is client centric, and we connect with clients by providing outstanding communication and service, from initial client contact to the end outcome.
Your role will be challenging, interesting and fulfilling; you’ll work alongside outstanding colleagues and benefit from a culture receptive to new ideas and innovation. We’re one of the fasted growing private client firms in Ireland, we have three offices with a view to further expansion, providing our team career growth opportunities and we invite you to join our success story.
- Document preparation and production in relation to Commercial Leases, contracts for sale, requisitions on title, family home declarations.
- Preparation of documents in relation to Enduring Power of Attorney, Wills and Probate.
- Diary Management
- Scanning, Filing and Archiving correspondence
- Preparation of Bills, time recording and invoicing using Legal Evolve
- 2+ Years Legal Secretarial experience in Property & Probate
- Ability to prioritise workload with excellent attention to detail
- Audio dictation skills
- Experience using a Case Management System
- Strong communication skills, and a good attention to detail.
- You have ambition to progress in a commercial environment.
- Must be able to work efficiently to deadlines.
We’ll help you be your best by giving you opportunities to accelerate your growth. We’ll support you through training, support, communication at each stage of your career development. You will be empowered to reach your potential and achieve your career goals. You’ll be provided with platforms to help build your network, as well as fulfilling amazing possibilities to contribute to society through our CSR initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. International applications welcome.
Is this you? Send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org closing date for applications Wednesday Friday 31st January, 2020