Horse Accident Claims
If you’ve been injured in a horse riding accident for which someone else is to blame, you need expert legal advice. Horse riding injuries can be of a serious and debilitating nature; if you sustained such injuries through no fault of your own, you may be entitled to make a horse riding accident claim.
For your Horse Accident Claim Assessment, complete an Online Enquiry or call us on 1890 989 289 and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.
Common Causes of Horse Accident Claims
Horses are large and often unpredictable animals and even the most proficient of riders can fall and suffer injury. However, there are times when a horse rider is hurt as a direct result of another party’s negligence. This might be a groom who is harmed while at work, or a rider who has been injured during a lesson or a hack. In such cases, the harmed individual will be the victim of personal injury*, meaning he or she will be entitled to pursue a claim for the damage that has been caused.
Horse accident claims can arise for a number of reasons and can affect both novice and experienced riders. Some of the most common causes of horse accident claims include:
- Horse riders being given defective equipment to use
- Riders being injured because the girth on their saddle has not been adequately tightened
- Horse riders being led out on a hack, only to encounter a dangerous surface
- Riders being given a horse which is known to be difficult
- Poor management of a hack, with instructors failing to take charge of health and safety
- A vehicle has travelled too fast or too closely to a horse, causing them to become frightened and bolt
- A riding school has not taken sufficient steps to protect its employees, causing a member of staff to become involved in a horse accident
Horse Riding Accident Claims
If you think you are in a position to make a horse riding accident claim, please get in touch with us at Gibson & Associates. We have handled many horse accident claims and our specialist solicitors will work closely with equine experts to identify and apportion blame for your injury.
We have a proven track record in handling horse injury claims so if you or somebody you know has had a horse accident caused by a motorist or a negligent third party, please call our personal injury* solicitors now.
Talk to our Expert Team Today
If you would like to talk to a solicitor about making any type of animal accident claim, contact the experienced team of personal injury* lawyers at Gibson & Associates. For more information about our solicitors and our claims process, head to our ‘Why Choose Us’ page.
You can find out more about how we can help on our personal injury* information page. You can also complete an Online Enquiry or call us on 1890 989 289 and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement