Apply / Renew / Vary your permission

If you are seeking advice under any of the following categories: regularising legal status, Stamp 4 permission to remain, minister of religion/lay volunteer status, or pursuing long-term residency, please proceed to book a consultation with our immigration expert for further guidance.

Please enable the cookies to view the booking information.
If the page is not loading, please click here


Need help?

Please choose one of the following options to contact our client care team.