If you’re planning on visiting Ireland from a non-EEA country, you’ll need a visa to enter and stay in the country. The type of visa you need depends on why you’re coming and how long you plan to stay.
There are many types of visas available. These include:
- Business visa – If you work outside Ireland but need to enter the country to carry out duties related to your work.
- Work visa/permit – If you’re looking for, or already have short-term or long-term employment in Ireland.
- Spouse/family visa – If you want to stay in Ireland for longer than 3 months with a spouse or family member.
- Tourist visa – If you are planning to travel to Ireland for up to 90 days.
- Student visa – If you want to study in Ireland for more than 3 months.
- Join family visa – If you want to enter Ireland and stay for longer than 3 months with family members.
At Gibson & Associates, we specialise in Irish visa applications, making sure you have the best chances of getting approved.
You’ll be allocated one of our friendly and experienced immigration lawyers, who will take care of everything from choosing the right visa to the application process itself.
We’re used to working with limited time, and always aim to make what can be a complicated process, a simple and hassle free one. Contact our solicitors today and we’ll get back in touch with you within 3 hours.